Brisbane accounting firm Wilson Teis helps you structure property investments to maximise your deductions and protect your assets.
Capital gain or taxable profit? Should my investment properties be owned by a trust? Positively or negatively geared? How can I claim building depreciation?
Wilson Teis leverages the experience of a specialist team to help you navigate a minefield of questions about property investment. We can help you structure your property investments to maximise your deductions and protect your assets.
Our responsive and reliable service will bring you confidence. From SMSF property acquisitions to portfolio analysis and wealth building, Brisbane accounting firm Wilson Teis makes doing business easy.
The people at our Brisbane accounting firm make up a team of professional advisers you can trust. With us, you will have peace of mind knowing that your tax obligations are being met and that you have the backing of a Brisbane accounting firm that provides accurate advice, free from accounting jargon.
We help property investors with the following services:
- Negative gearing
- Property tax returns
- SMSF property acquisitions
- Property planning strategies (inc structures and loans)
- Pre-purchase property advice
- Cashflow analysis
- Pay as you go withholding variation
- Capital gain tax analysis and tax planning
- Property trust setups and structuring
- Property portfolio analysis and wealth-building
- Starting a property development business
- Recordkeeping for property
Remember, through Wilson Teis's sister companies you can access a comprehensive range of services that includes: